1965 Topps Baseball Near Set (596/598) 
Lot Number 181
 
Quantity: Bid Started: 02/21/2007 10:00:00 
Bid Open: 300.00  Bid Ends: 03/09/2007 01:51:50 
Bid Count: 13  Overtime: 30 Minutes
Currently: 900.00  Time Left: 0m 0s 
View Count: 1603   
       
 
Description

Presented is an off-to-mid grade 1965 Topps Baseball set missing just two cards, #207 Pete Rose and #350 Mickey Mantle. The set presents better than an off-to-mid grade designation but approximately 35% of the commons and stars grade in VG or lesser with the other 65% grading VG-EX or better. The key cards in the set include #3 Mantle/Killebrew LL (VG-EX), #5 Mantle/Killebrew/Brooks LL (VG-EX), #16 Morgan RC (EX), #134 Mantle WS (GD), #150 B. Robinson (VG-EX), #155 Maris (VG-EX), #160 Clemente (VG), #170 Aaron (VG), #250 Mays (GD), #282 Murakami RC (VG-EX), #300 Koufax (VG), #320 Gibson (VG-EX), #385 Yastrzemski (VG-EX), #477 Carlton RC (VG-EX), #500 Mathews (VG-EX), #510 Banks (GD), #513 Yankees Team (EX-MT), #526 Hunter RC (VG-EX), #533 McGraw RC (EX), #540 Brock SP (EX) and #581 Perez RC (GD). For a more complete listing of the singles in this set, please visit our website.

The key cards in this 1965 near set include #3 Mantle/Killebrew LL (VG-EX), #5 Mantle/Killebrew/Brooks LL (VG-EX), #16 Morgan RC (EX), #120 F. Robinson (VG), #130 Kaline (VG), #134 Mantle WS (GD), #150 B. Robinson (VG-EX), #155 Maris (VG-EX), #160 Clemente (VG), #170 Aaron (VG), #205 Spahn (GD), #250 Mays (GD), #282 Murakami RC (VG-EX), #300 Koufax (VG), #320 Gibson (VG-EX), #330 Ford (VG), #385 Yastrzemski (VG-EX), #400 Killebrew (GD), #460 Allen (VG-EX), #461 Niekro (VG-EX), #470 Berra (GD), #477 Carlton RC (VG-EX), #500 Mathews (VG-EX), #510 Banks (GD), #513 Yankees Team (EX-MT), #519 Uecker (VG-EX), #526 Hunter RC (VG-EX), #533 McGraw RC (EX), #540 Brock SP (EX), #550 Stottlemyre (VG), #551 Mets Team Card (VG-EX) and #581 Perez RC (GD). 
 
Pictures  (Click on Photo to Enlarge)